Thermo Scientific™ Indiko™ Plus Clinical and Specialty Chemistry analyzer
The Indiko™ Plus Clinical Chemistry System is a fully-automated random access benchtop analyzer.
It is designed for an uncompromised level of performance and ease of use. The various automated features simplify the analysis and once loaded Indiko and Indiko Plus provide true operational reliability and walk-away convenience.
- Automatic daily start-up procedures
- Any mix of sample cups and bar-coded primary tubes can be loaded at the same time
- Disposable cuvettes allow user-safe and contamination free analysis
- Versatile, automated dilution features make sample processing easier
For more information, download the Indiko and Indiko Plus information brochure here.
The clinical chemistry reagents are ready-to-use, saving operator time and reducing errors. Thermo Scientific assays are traceable to international reference methods and materials adding confidence in the accuracy and precision of patient results. The extensive menu of clinical chemistry reagents, electrolytes, specific proteins, drugs of abuse, therapeutic drug monitoring and immunosuppressant drug assays in a single Indiko platform provides an excellent solution for patient monitoring.
The disease conditions covered by the extensive menu of the Indiko Plus analyzer includes but is not limited to:
- Diabetes testing – Glucose, HbA1C
- Kidney disease – Urea, Creatinine, Total protein, Albumin, Uric acid
- Liver function – Alanine aminotransferase (ALT), Alkaline phosphatase (ALP), Aspartate aminotransferase (AST), Gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT), Total bilirubin, Direct bilirubin, Albumin and Total protein
- Heart disease – Lipid profile (LDL, HDL, Cholesterol, Triglyceride), Lipoproteins, CRP, CK-MB
- Electrolytes – Potassium, Sodium, Chloride, Bicarbonate
For more information download our full test menu here.